SCHOOLS FOR HEALTHCARE AND NURSING
- Schools for Nursing Care click here (until 31.12.2023 training in qualified nursing care, after this date training in assistant nursing only)
- Age of entry: upon completion of ten years of general education (applicant's seeking admission to programmes in psychiatric nursing must also be at least 18 years of age).
- Three-year course.
- Once completed, the course confers the right to practice a profession in qualified nursing care (nursind in general care, paediatric nursing, psychiatric nursing). char random (Note: until 31.12.2017)
- Education and training in qualified nursing care is also here (and from 1.1.2024 ONLY) provided in the context of a Bachelor's degree at a University of Applied Sciences.
Schools for Nursing Care include:
- Schools for Nursing in General Care http://residenzgalerie.at/?CAMS=myasiancams (phasing out / changes as stated above).
- Schools for Paediatric Nursing. live sex webcams (until 31.12.2017)
- Schools for Psychiatric Nursing. (until 31.12.2017)
In addition to having successfully completed 10 years of general education, being in suitable health and being sufficiently trustworthy, individuals seeking admission to a programme at a School for Nursing Care are also required to complete an admission interview or admission test. The final decision regarding whether to admit an applicant will be taken by an Admission Board.
Schools for Nursing Care have been set up within, or in association with hospitals. These provide vocational education and training and will lead to the right to practise the professions of: Qualified General Nurse, Paediatric Nurse http://preserve.aer.eu/?CAMS=amateur-girl (until 31.12.2017) or Psychiatric Nurse http://raglu.ch/?CAMS=big-tits-fuck (until 31.12.2017). The education and training lasts three years and is concluded by completing a written thesis on a relevant topic and by sitting a Diploma examination. Training in qualified nursing care is also http://schiffshistorisches-archiv.de/?CAMS=pussy-tumblr (and from 1.1.2024 ONLY) provided in the context of a Bachelor's degree at a University of Applied Sciences (Completion: Bachelor's degree examination).
Further information regarding the contents of individual education and training programmes, the professions involved and the range of activities undertaken, about how to exercise one of the professions involved and any additional qualifications available can be found in the brochure entitled "Gesundheitsberufe in Österreich" (Healthcare Professions in Austria), which is published by the Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs, Health and Consumer Protection.
The next step:
The following are examples of the opportunities available to those who have successfully completed their education and training at a School for Nursing Care:
- Immediate employment in a specialist area
- Taking the Higher Education Entrance Examination, in order to gain access to any type of higher education
- Taking the Limited Higher Education Entrance Examination, in order to gain access to individual courses of study in higher education, within one's own specialist area
- Taking additional qualifications: Special training programmes, such as those that will confer the ability to undertake teaching and leadership roles or roles in intensive care ; university courses; the study of Healthcare Sciences after obtaining the Higher Education Entrance Examination; training within an upper grade of a medically-related position or training in midwifery
Source (in German)
Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs, Health and Consumer Protection - Healthcare Professions in Austria