UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF TEACHER EDUCATION
- Minimum length of study of new professional training for those studying in the field of primary education: training: minimum of 4 years (bachelor’s degree) plus 1–1.5 years (master’s degree).
- Alongside this, the current training programmes will continue until they expire.
- Qualified teacher status for the type of education selected, upon successful completion of the course.
- Types of qualified teacher status available: Primary Education, Secondary Education.
- admission requirement to a bachelor’s degree course for a teaching qualification is a general university entrance examination (school leaving certificate, vocational school leaving certificate or university entrance examination) as well as degree course aptitude (multilevel aptitude tests are taken for all teaching profession degrees).
o2 vertrag mit iphone 10 In the 2015 – 16 academic year, new professional training for those studying in the field of primary education has been available at University Colleges of Teacher Education nationwide.
finanzierung iphone 6+ Nationwide implementation, including in the field of second¬ary education, starts from the 2016 –17 academic year in cooperation with University Colleges of Teacher Education and Universities.
http://eranet-smartgridsplus.eu/?cams=omgke The minimum length of study for a teacher training degree under the new training at a public or private college of education amounts to at least 4 years (bachelor’s degree) plus 1–1.5 years (master’s degree). The teaching certificate for the corresponding teaching qualification is earned upon successful completion of the whole degree.
cam 44 A requirement for admission to a bachelor’s degree course for a teaching qualification is a general university entrance examination (school leaving certificate, vocational school leaving certificate or university entrance examination) as well as degree course aptitude (multilevel aptitude tests are taken for all teaching profession degrees). Further admissions requirements must be met by lateral entrants and in the field of vocational education.
Organisation of programmes for the training curriculum
http://www.openmind-tech.com/de.html/?CLICKWIN=iphone-6%2B-gewinnen-kostenlos&b4e=c1 The basic structure of the bachelor’s and master’s degrees is standardised. Training takes place according to age-group (primary or secondary) and not according to school type.
follow The new training curriculum includes lectures on the fundamentals of general educational studies, on elementary and primary education and methods, or in fields of study which correspond to teaching subjects, departments or subject concentrations. Moreover, focuses such as inclusive education, special and curative education, social education, career guidance, multilingualism, media education are possible. Various focuses will be offered at colleges of education in the new training programmes. A focus on inclusive education always has to be offered.
Training of religious education teachers takes place at private colleges of education.
Practical pedagogical studies are offered in an integrated form in all fields of study. Master’s degrees can also be completed on a part-time basis.
The next step:
The following options, amongst others, are available to leavers following successful completion of a programme at a University College of Teacher Education:
- Immediate employment as a teacher: New teacher training students will be inducted into the teaching profession by way of a year-long induction phase, supported by mentors.
- Following successful completion of a Master's degree programme: doctoral studies at a university.
- Attendance at university courses for continuing and higher level qualifications.
Education Pathways in Austria - Education Pathways after the "Matura" ( here Bildungswege in Österreich - Bildungswege nach der Matura)
Further information can be found on the internet
Federal Ministry of Education – University College of Teacher Education ( http://www.jiz-muenchen.de/?CLICK-WIN=win-an-iphone-8-plus Bundesministerium für Unterricht – Pädagogische Hochschulen)