UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Duration of training for Bachelor's programmes: 3 years (6 semesters), Master's degree programmes 1-2 years (2-4 semesters)
- Scientifically-based vocational education and training
- Strong occupational orientation
- A practical training semester as part of the study programme
- Degree study programme (to be discontinued)
Universities of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschulen) provide scientifically-based vocational education and training with strong occupational orientation (the study programme includes at least one practical training semester).
The following types of study programmes are currently offered:
- http://www.lcd-module.com/?cams=alter-native-chat Degree programmes
last 8 semesters (4 years, 240 ECTS,) and conclude with a Magister’s degree or "Graduate Degree in Engineering" („ gewinnspiele die morgen enden Diplom-Ingenieur/in“). Almost all degree programmes have now been replaced with Bachelor's degree programmes and Master's degree programmes that build on those Bachelor's studies.
- scat porno Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes
In accordance with the Bologna Declaration, the Universities of Applied Sciences have already configured the majority of their study programmes in the form of Bachelor's degree programmes (3 years, 180 ECTS) and Master's degree programmes that build on the Bachelor's studies (1 to 2 years, 60 to 120 ECTS). The Bachelor's degree programme provides scientific or artistic vocational education and training and a qualification in the corresponding specialist area and leads to the award of a Bachelor’s degree. In certain subjects, predominantly in the field of social work and healthcare, those who successfully complete the programme are also authorised to practice in the corresponding profession (e.g. social worker, physiotherapist). Depending on the specialist area involved, Master's degree programmes lead to the award of a Master’s degree (“ iphone5-gewinnen.de Master in …” or „ http://www.jiz-muenchen.de/?CLICK-WIN=proleagion-gmbh-gewinnspiel-erfahrung Diplom-Ingenieur/in“) degree.
At the present time, University of Applied Sciences study programmes are available in the following sectors in Austria: Design – Art, Engineering, Social Sciences, Economics, Military/Security Studies, Natural Sciences and Health Sciences. University of Applied Sciences study programmes may also be followed by individuals with professional qualifications of relevance to the course programme concerned, even if they have not completed the Reifeprüfung examination (additional examinations are mostly required).
The next step:
The following options, amongst others, are available to leavers after completing a programme at a University of Applied Sciences:
- immediate employment in the relevant specialist area
- Following successful completion of a Bachelor's degree programme: Master's degree programme at a University of Applied Sciences or university
- Following successful completion of a Master's degree programme: doctoral studies at a university
- attendance at university courses for continuing and higher level qualifications
- self-employment in regulated (if necessary, with proof of practical experience and after completing a qualifying examination) and non-regulated industries or non-regulated professions
Education pathways in Austria – University of Applied Sciences ( real cam direct Bildungswege in Österreich – Fachhochschulen)
Further information can be found on the internet
FHguide – Universities of Applied Sciences: The full range of programmes available
At www.studienwahl.at/en you can find an overview of all degree courses at all Austrian institutions of Higher Education.