The OeAD is the Austrian Euroguidance Center ("Euroguidance Österreich"). Euroguidance Österreich as part of the European Euroguidance network, provides education and careers guidance counsellors in Austria and Europe with information regarding:
- Education and further training opportunities in Austria and Europe.
- The Austrian education system.
- The opportunities for mobility offered by the Erasmus+ programme for counsellors and their target groups.
- Successful European projects in education and careers guidance.
If you are interested in working in another European country, or completing education or a study programme, Euroguidance Österreich is able to provide information on the subject.
There are Euroguidance centres in:
- EU member states
- EEA member states: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
The European Euroguidance network (www.euroguidance.eu) promotes mobility and contributes to developing the European dimension in education and careers guidance. It provides information to education and careers guidance counsellors, as well as anyone else who may be interested, about opportunities within Europe.
OeAD-GmbH — Agentur für Bildung und Internationalisierung (Austria's Agency for Education and Internationalisation)
Ebendorferstraße 7,1010 Wien / Vienna
Headquarters: Vienna | FN 320219 k | Commercial Court Vienna | ATU64808925
Editor and publisher: OeAD-GmbH — Agentur für Bildung und Internationalisierung (Austria's Agency for Education and Internationalisation), Ebendorferstraße 7, 1010 Wien/Vienna